him
sadako
cya
salty
alyaza
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

never forget FD's shitty wannabe franchise - Page 2 Empty Re: never forget FD's shitty wannabe franchise

Post by Ugly December 3rd 2015, 7:11 pm

dont bother to add him cause he'll just cry and sob to you like a little bitch
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

never forget FD's shitty wannabe franchise - Page 2 Empty Re: never forget FD's shitty wannabe franchise

Post by salty December 3rd 2015, 7:12 pm

Ugly wrote:he bitches so much that its annoying not even funny
every now and again fd sends me messages on steam about how everyone didnt give him enough of a chance and we should actually like him as a person
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 3rd 2015, 9:02 pm

at this point literally the only reason to add FD is to milk him for laughs because it's all he's good for
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by alyaza December 4th 2015, 6:13 am

you're not intelligent enough to do that
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by him December 4th 2015, 6:57 am

oaky wrote:
Ugly wrote:he bitches so much that its annoying not even funny
every now and again fd sends me messages on steam about how everyone didnt give him enough of a chance and we should actually like him as a person
hahahahahahhaa
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza December 17th 2015, 2:04 pm

niggynor wrote:I'm going to give up the no caps thing for this post because autocorrect is dumb
Why do you feel the need to constantly shit on anyone you don't like
Directed at the whole forum sortanotreally but especially at rt
I can see how something like this wouldn't appeal to everyone but it's an idea in progress and it'll probably get better and develop more numero uno. II mean it's like you're not even trying any more, call people gay and say they like diaper vore or whatever but making fun of people's creativity isn't hurtful, its really just sad. "Buhhhh I don't like this person so I'm going to call them fat and gay and some slurs and oh yeah can't forget to insult their macaroni and cheese recipe that'll teach them to be disliked by me". It's like you're running out of material and its time you lay it to rest. Both the fd thing and the witch hunts in general
You also included one of my ideas. I don't get the problem with writers giving people a preview of what they're working on? So what if they're pretentious. Literally every famous novelist was pretentious. Sorry you have no aspirations in life other than making money I guess. It's super creepy how you save chat logs that don't involve you or otx at all by the way
The idea I told lcke about has transformed dramatically since then and I'm quite proud of it. What are you proud of, rt? Your latest self insert pony fic? Believe it or not it's called a draft. Make fun of it when it's for sale
Word reached me rt framed fd for cybercrime on tumblr and kiwifarms? Not cool and you need to leave him alone, he could get in trouble for that shit and don't tell me that dox was just public information because there was obvious malicious intent there and that's good enough for the law. I think you need to get in trouble, maybe it'll get you thinking about how you use the internet and yknow stop being suchhhhh a cunt holy shit. I have more bones to pick with you and like 40% of them have to do with fd but I'm not the person to argue about that kind of thing because I'm not fd, I only brought up kiwifarms because I wanted to see if this board knew that rt was committing crimes and framing it on people
Word on steam is that fd is making a gran exposé on you bro, prepare for the storm (I'm actually not sure what said exposé will even be about or how much it will cover because it's apparently an explanation of how he didn't dox a bunch of kiwis and you did but just unveiling that would involve bringing up all the other times he framed you and all the other times you fucked with him. Like blaming the Skype chat thing on him and reviving otrepository with him and getting him kicked out of bathhouse. You are such a diiiiick holy shit)
He's actually a pretty nice kid and I couldn't imagine him hurting a fly. If you actually got to know him instead of antagonizing him as soon as you had consistent internet access again maybe you would agree. Maybe the Skype scandal wouldn't have happened. Maybe ammy wouldn't have gotten pissed off and left. Is the post-post-post-irony overwhelming sometimes? Does he not listen to people sometimes? Is he argumentative and confrontative sometimes? Is he "autistic"? Can he have trouble taking a hint? Yes. But I don't hate him with all the fury in my ass just because he's pissed me off before
I don't understand this lolcow concept man. If they're leaving people alone ya leavum alone (taking down his wiki page and attempting to get his side of the story out doesn't count as not leaving you alone). There's nothing you can say or he can do to justify how you've treated and continue to treat him.
i still love the fact that FD actually came on here to write a 674 word butthurt novella about how we're all wrong and he's totally right even though he has still yet to prove any of his claims beyond shit he'd decry as 'circumstantial' evidence (ie shit that proves nothing) if it were any of us on the hot seat and then tried to pass it off as totally not him as if he actually has anybody who believes his shit beyond mindless tumblr bros who don't look in to anything in the first place
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Zilchexo August 28th 2016, 7:07 pm

room wrote:"He's actually a pretty nice kid and I couldn't imagine him hurting a fly"

lol
how was this statement wrong room
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 21st 2019, 5:24 am

niggynor wrote:I'm going to give up the no caps thing for this post because autocorrect is dumb
Why do you feel the need to constantly shit on anyone you don't like
Directed at the whole forum sortanotreally but especially at rt
I can see how something like this wouldn't appeal to everyone but it's an idea in progress and it'll probably get better and develop more numero uno. II mean it's like you're not even trying any more, call people gay and say they like diaper vore or whatever but making fun of people's creativity isn't hurtful, its really just sad. "Buhhhh I don't like this person so I'm going to call them fat and gay and some slurs and oh yeah can't forget to insult their macaroni and cheese recipe that'll teach them to be disliked by me". It's like you're running out of material and its time you lay it to rest. Both the fd thing and the witch hunts in general
You also included one of my ideas. I don't get the problem with writers giving people a preview of what they're working on? So what if they're pretentious. Literally every famous novelist was pretentious. Sorry you have no aspirations in life other than making money I guess. It's super creepy how you save chat logs that don't involve you or otx at all by the way
The idea I told lcke about has transformed dramatically since then and I'm quite proud of it. What are you proud of, rt? Your latest self insert pony fic? Believe it or not it's called a draft. Make fun of it when it's for sale
Word reached me rt framed fd for cybercrime on tumblr and kiwifarms? Not cool and you need to leave him alone, he could get in trouble for that shit and don't tell me that dox was just public information because there was obvious malicious intent there and that's good enough for the law. I think you need to get in trouble, maybe it'll get you thinking about how you use the internet and yknow stop being suchhhhh a cunt holy shit. I have more bones to pick with you and like 40% of them have to do with fd but I'm not the person to argue about that kind of thing because I'm not fd, I only brought up kiwifarms because I wanted to see if this board knew that rt was committing crimes and framing it on people
Word on steam is that fd is making a gran exposé on you bro, prepare for the storm (I'm actually not sure what said exposé will even be about or how much it will cover because it's apparently an explanation of how he didn't dox a bunch of kiwis and you did but just unveiling that would involve bringing up all the other times he framed you and all the other times you fucked with him. Like blaming the Skype chat thing on him and reviving otrepository with him and getting him kicked out of bathhouse. You are such a diiiiick holy shit)
He's actually a pretty nice kid and I couldn't imagine him hurting a fly. If you actually got to know him instead of antagonizing him as soon as you had consistent internet access again maybe you would agree. Maybe the Skype scandal wouldn't have happened. Maybe ammy wouldn't have gotten pissed off and left. Is the post-post-post-irony overwhelming sometimes? Does he not listen to people sometimes? Is he argumentative and confrontative sometimes? Is he "autistic"? Can he have trouble taking a hint? Yes. But I don't hate him with all the fury in my ass just because he's pissed me off before
I don't understand this lolcow concept man. If they're leaving people alone ya leavum alone (taking down his wiki page and attempting to get his side of the story out doesn't count as not leaving you alone). There's nothing you can say or he can do to justify how you've treated and continue to treat him.
mad
as
fuck

also why did he refer to himself in the third person
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2