rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!!

+2
the 4th disciple
salty
6 posters

Go down

rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!! Empty rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!!

Post by salty July 22nd 2017, 1:19 am

everyone is familiar with rt sending them massive amounts of political/worldbuilding shit that they know about or/and dont give a fuck about and rt found out i was deliberately not replying to his messages when we laughed about it on skype and tyson told him (see end)

appaloser: alright so there are two things to look forward to now on capitol hill
appaloser: one is the ongoing shitshow of healthcare
appaloser: the other is manafort and don jr testifying in public hearings
appaloser: latter is probably going to be fucking hilarious and also has some other implications
appaloser: because i don't know why the special prosecutor would let them do that unless he either doesn't have a thing or has something incriminating
appaloser: oh boy
appaloser: White House official confirms to @kwelkernbc Trump and Putin spoke privately on the margins of a G-20 dinner. Was previously undisclosed.
appaloser: oh holy shit
appaloser: john mccain has brain cancer
appaloser: that uhhhh
appaloser: explains a lot?
appaloser: but yeah that would explain the garbled ass question
appaloser: if there's one positive it's that jimmy carter also had brain cancer but it went into remission and carter was older when he was diagnosed than mccain
appaloser: wasn't even two years ago actually
appaloser: but functionally i think that ends mccain's career
appaloser: at least for now
appaloser: oh no wait this uh
appaloser: this is the type that killed ted kennedy
appaloser: sooooo uh
appaloser: no
appaloser: his career is probably over
appaloser: kennedy died in 15 months
appaloser: NYT keeps dropping bombshells
appaloser: which is annoying af lol
appaloser: paul manafort is 17million in debt to pro-russian/russian funded groups/etc. and he testifies on wednesday with don jr
appaloser: kushner testifies on monday
appaloser: roger stone testifies on monday
appaloser: trump would not have hired jeff sessions if he knew he'd just recuse himself from russia
appaloser: he doesn't like rod rosenstein because he's from baltimore where there are no republicans
appaloser: Deutsche Bank has been in contact with federal investigators about the Trump accounts ... And the bank is expecting to eventually have to provide information to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.
appaloser: and this is all in the whirlwind of john mccain being diagnosed with brain cancer
appaloser: lmao holy fuck there are people who actually think john mccain is some sort of evil monster
appaloser: and naturally they're all leftists
appaloser: here i'll do you a favor and block you myself so you don't gotta deal with me spamming you with shit you can literally ignore effortlessly lol
Aesculus: mad
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!! Empty Re: rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!!

Post by salty July 22nd 2017, 1:21 am

apparently he suggested i was upset about him sending it but he actually thought all of us not replying to 20 messages of "le drumpf just got executed in my pony town kyricishilaba square" was just "the way we do things" or something

HE DABBIN
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!! Empty Re: rt messages me with a prolapsed rectum that hurts like hell!!!

Post by the 4th disciple July 22nd 2017, 1:21 am

capitol hill? john mccain brain cancer? i sleep

nae nae REAL SHIT??
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by salty July 22nd 2017, 1:22 am

funny how rt kicked me out of his group for being mean or whatever and then the following day starts trying to hit me up because nobody responded to him in his discord chat
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple July 22nd 2017, 1:25 am

hey rt babe when you're not busy chatting it up with mr. glaceon titties and Toby from the Office you're welcome to come back any time, honey!
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by him July 22nd 2017, 1:29 am

appaloser: here i'll do you a favor and block you myself so you don't gotta deal with me spamming you with shit you can literally ignore effortlessly lol

he is??
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B July 22nd 2017, 5:17 am

i scratch my balls
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" July 22nd 2017, 12:03 pm

I'd talk to rt everyday if he just bloody nae naed!!!
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 21st 2020, 4:24 am

the 4th disciple wrote:hey rt babe when you're not busy chatting it up with mr. glaceon titties and Toby from the Office you're welcome to come back any time, honey!
this welcome has long since expired because i will not, under any circumstance, allow pedophiles on this forum
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson October 31st 2023, 5:36 am

i was on my littlefinger arc 🥴
Tyson
Tyson

volume of testosterone : 106675

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down