Tyson
Zilchexo
him
alyaza
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

a

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 Empty Re: is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 6:55 pm

why the fuck would i ask zacmac about something that is about me smh you are dumber than i thought
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 Empty Re: is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 6:56 pm

FD still trying to selectively interpret the results of this poll in desperation because he can't accept that people don't actually like him as much as he wants to believe
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 7:03 pm

appalooser wrote:FD still trying to selectively interpret the results of this poll in desperation because he can't accept that people don't actually like him as much as he wants to believe
bro he got them notecards of friends though back up he might send the bill wagnor crew u keep talking shit
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 7:04 pm

He. wrote:
appalooser wrote:FD still trying to selectively interpret the results of this poll in desperation because he can't accept that people don't actually like him as much as he wants to believe
bro he got them notecards of friends though back up he might send the bill wagnor crew u keep talking shit
oh man i don't want that

what if the-they-they call me MEAN NAMES on the INTERNET??!!
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:06 pm

i know people don't like me i just also know it's not for very good reasons
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : -266157

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:07 pm

appalooser wrote:
He. wrote:
oh man i don't want that

what if the-they-they call me MEAN NAMES on the INTERNET??!!
stop trivializing what happened and lying to yourself about it so you can justify it or i WILL call you mean names on the internet
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:07 pm

He. wrote:why the fuck would i ask zacmac about something that is about me smh you are dumber than i thought
because he said it
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 7:08 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
how is it not for good reasons you're an annoying edgy douchebag who tries so hard to fit in it's actually sorta sad
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza January 8th 2017, 7:08 pm

like it is legitimately pathetic how you act on here sometimes because it's obvious we're about the only people who actually put up with you anywhere
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 7:12 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
He. wrote:why the fuck would i ask zacmac about something that is about me smh you are dumber than i thought
because he said it
do you seriously not understand what i am saying though?
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 7:13 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
you a fucking buzkill that's a pretty legitimate reason seeing as how you nit pick at every fucking joke we ever make about you
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 8th 2017, 7:20 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
so insulting users, insulting the country that a majority of the users hail from, getting upset over jokes, constantly starting arguments for no reason, complaining about things that are nonissues, getting upset over stupid things(like upvotes) aren't valid reasons to dislike you?

toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:23 pm

appalooser wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
how is it not for good reasons you're an annoying edgy douchebag who tries so hard to fit in it's actually sorta sad
"edgy"? me?
appalooser wrote:like it is legitimately pathetic how you act on here sometimes because it's obvious we're about the only people who actually put up with you anywhere
you'll have to be more specific because all i really do is react
He. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
because he said it
do you seriously not understand what i am saying though?
i guess not if you want to know why zac said it go ask him
He. wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
you a fucking buzkill that's a pretty legitimate reason seeing as how you nit pick at every fucking joke we ever make about you
try to make a) funny ones that b) aren't designed to piss me off because you dislike me
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by toby January 8th 2017, 7:26 pm

or maybe they could make any joke/meme that they want and you could grow a skin thicker than the drawing paper thin one you're currently working with
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 7:35 pm

hi im fd dont make me angry by joking about me or ill downvote your internet posts im strong guy rrrr -benches bout 70-
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

volume of testosterone : 213331

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 7:37 pm

samoyed wrote:
Flammarcos wrote:
so insulting users, insulting the country that a majority of the users hail from, getting upset over jokes, constantly starting arguments for no reason, complaining about things that are nonissues, getting upset over stupid things(like upvotes) aren't valid reasons to dislike you?
everyone insults each other

country/=/state

not an extraordinarily strong reason to dislike me by itself

i don't start arguments

very minor issues

really though if this is how you guys actually see it i can call it silly until the cows come home but it's still a misunderstanding that i could fix
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 7:40 pm

fd wrote:country/=/state
what history classes have you taken?
is FD's humor funny the MAJORITY of the time - Page 3 PkUwaAu
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly January 8th 2017, 8:01 pm

fd mine man ratgate was in 2014
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 8:02 pm

He. wrote:
dude just because i dislike american foreign policy and conservative attitudes doesn't mean i dislike america
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" January 8th 2017, 8:04 pm

Flammarcos wrote:
He. wrote:
dude just because i dislike american foreign policy and conservative attitudes doesn't mean i dislike america
your response had literally nothing to do with what i posted
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zilchexo January 8th 2017, 8:24 pm

samoyed wrote:or maybe they could make any joke/meme that they want and you could grow a skin thicker than the drawing paper thin one you're currently working with
maybe
Congo Jack wrote:hi im fd dont make me angry by joking about me or ill downvote your internet posts im strong guy rrrr -benches bout 70-
Zilchexo
Zilchexo
Pedophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 8:29 pm

"maaaybe ill consider other people's freedoms"
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly January 8th 2017, 8:29 pm

nigga how much you weigh you better like 125 pounds if ur 17 and bench 105
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly January 8th 2017, 8:30 pm

i bench 1.03 times my weight
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac B January 8th 2017, 8:32 pm

the poll is tied between no and no
Mac B
Mac B
CASIO MT220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next