soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer

+2
Total "Chad"
toby
6 posters

Go down

soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer Empty soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 7:16 pm

toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer Empty Re: soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer

Post by Total "Chad" March 6th 2016, 7:19 pm

why the fuck are they turning ghost busters into a chick flick????
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer Empty Re: soi what do you guys think about the new ghostbusters trailer

Post by Ugly March 6th 2016, 7:22 pm

ive never seen the original
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 7:22 pm

lot of the negative comments are being deleted as well(but a trailer is an ad anyway so that's kind of a given)
also, you're a le mysognist if you don't like this
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 7:43 pm

Ugly wrote:ive never seen the original
fucking heathen
george lucas
george lucas
This brain is protected by

volume of testosterone : 54181

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 7:45 pm

samoyed wrote:also, you're a le mysognist if you don't like this
people who say crap like that are the same people who say if you dont vote for clinton youre a misogynist or if you didnt vote for obama youre racist
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 7:52 pm

spinnythings wrote:
samoyed wrote:also, you're a le mysognist if you don't like this
people who say crap like that are the same people who say if you dont vote for clinton youre a misogynist or if you didnt vote for obama youre racist
well it seems like the studio believes this because of the sheer amount of "if you hate this you hate women" that haven't been removed while comments that offer any sort of complaint have been
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 7:56 pm

tfw lazy fanfiction.net tier rule 63 fanfiction becomes a movie
tfw it's unashamedly sjw pandering
tfw nothing is sacred
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 8:09 pm

tfw the stereotypes are alive and well
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 8:10 pm

roomo wrote:in all seriousness, do they really think censorship will make things any better and not give them negative publicity at all?
honestly it's a little late for the censorship
i wouldn't be surprised if they disable comments/ratings on the next trailer
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 8:13 pm

samoyed wrote:tfw it's unashamedly sjw pandering
first off id like to state for the record my unchanging opinion that anybody who uses "sjw" seriously ever is a fucking idiot

second off it isn't even properly pandering because people who want more representation for women ain't satisfied. they want something original not some rehash
ill quote this guy from reddit
I think it's uniquely positioned to disappoint many of the audiences it's aimed at. Those who wanted more Ghostbusters wanted more of the same gang, while it was still once possible. Those who want a female ensemble movie, want something original that introduces it's own timeless brand, as opposed to piggy backing on something else's glory. Those who just want something that's a plain, good adventure comedy, not caring about the blanket recast or gender discussions get something - that at least from the trailer - looks pretty meh.
also i just watched the trailer and boy is that bland
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 8:23 pm

ok spinny
give me another word that would be more appropriate than "sjw" or would just prefer "the modern base of consumers that would likely enjoy the moive simply on the basis that some women are in the lead roles regardless of its actual quality"
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by him March 6th 2016, 8:25 pm

no rick moranis or bill murray so it's shit.
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by him March 6th 2016, 8:27 pm

people who think sjw's dont exist are dumb but they don't really exist outside of that one part of tumblr
but what's even more stupid is people who are like "HURR SJWS ARE RUINING EVERYTHANG LOOK AT WUT THEY DID 2 GOSTBOSTERS"

i cant believe people actually believe "sjws" have an impact on society
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 8:29 pm

Barbarian Obama wrote:people who think sjw's dont exist are dumb but they don't really exist outside of that one part of tumblr
but what's even more stupid is people who are like "HURR SJWS ARE RUINING EVERYTHANG LOOK AT WUT THEY DID 2 GOSTBOSTERS"

this is what im getting at
my problem with the term SJW is all those losers who use it to describe literally anything progressive and yes that does happen
true SJWs exist in the deepest bowels of tumblr and don't leave there. if you meet some crazy person like that irl, they're just a crazy person
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by him March 6th 2016, 9:29 pm

spinnythings wrote:
Barbarian Obama wrote:people who think sjw's dont exist are dumb but they don't really exist outside of that one part of tumblr

my problem with the term SJW is all those losers who use it to describe literally anything progressive and yes that does happen
true SJWs exist in the deepest bowels of tumblr and don't leave there. if you meet some crazy person like that irl, they're just a crazy person
"anything progressive"
um, what?
i dont see how women playing a lead role in ghostbusters is progressive lmao women have played lead roles tons of times and its just a movie
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 9:34 pm

also when i said sjw i meant the "if women are the largest part and you don't like it you're a terrible person" type
i say this because tbey leave a lot of those comments while deleting others
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 9:36 pm

Barbarian Obama wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

"anything progressive"
um, what?
i dont see how women playing a lead role in ghostbusters is progressive lmao women have played lead roles tons of times and its just a movie
its not, but some idiots on reddit would say it is
i was referring to reddit. KiA and the like refer to anything involving women as "SJW shit" or some bs like that
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 9:39 pm

samoyed wrote:also when i said sjw i meant the "if women are the largest part and you don't like it you're a terrible person" type
i just took a look through the comments and nearly every comment is expressing distaste for this, so im not sure where you're getting that from? i mean i even see a comment from someone who seems to support this sort of thing who is hoping sony loses money on this movie
Thanks Sony! I get to save 15 bucks this summer by not seeing such a deplorable movie, and if you see this comment FYI Black female scientists/professors/engineers exist, here is to hoping you lose money on this!
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by toby March 6th 2016, 9:45 pm

spinnythings wrote:
samoyed wrote:also when i said sjw i meant the "if women are the largest part and you don't like it you're a terrible person" type
i just took a look through the comments and nearly every comment is expressing distaste for this, so im not sure where you're getting that from? i mean i even see a comment from someone who seems to support this sort of thing who is hoping sony loses money on this movie
Thanks Sony! I get to save 15 bucks this summer by not seeing such a deplorable movie, and if you see this comment FYI Black female scientists/professors/engineers exist, here is to hoping you lose money on this!
they must've stopped bothering with the comment deletion then because it was pretty much the "you're awful if you don't like this" stuff for the first couple of days
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by george lucas March 6th 2016, 10:07 pm

well dumb comments like that have been rightfully buried
george lucas
george lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down