should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage?

+5
James
Ugly
toby
salty
Level 23 Glonkmaster
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

should he?

should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_lcap60%should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_lcap30%should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_lcap10%should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? Empty should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage?

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 21st 2015, 12:43 pm

think about it, guys. rt is definitely gonna come crying back to us, but we can't just let him pull this shit without punishment. plus, rt is pretty unamerican. would you say it is american to dream of sexual activity with gryphons? would you say it is american to betray the most american forum? would you say it is american to enjoy my little pony? would you consider tumblr american? is it american to be a little bitch and cry every night about mens rights? i shouldn't even have to mention his father's grossly unamerican activity as of recent. rt, dare i say moreso than tomoko or room, most definitely deserves the label of "unamerican garbage."
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

volume of testosterone : 78540

Back to top Go down

should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? Empty Re: should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage?

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 21st 2015, 12:44 pm

there's also no forgetting his stint in which he criticized france (america's first ally) immediately after it suffered a horrible tragedy
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage? Empty Re: should rt return, should he be labelled unamerican garbage?

Post by sadako December 21st 2015, 12:45 pm

he spammed the living heck out of us

i dont think he'll be able to return without having a chit chat with us first
sadako
sadako
tomak and the power of jew jew

volume of testosterone : 4200

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 12:47 pm

flademcgay wrote:there's also no forgetting his stint in which he criticized france (america's first ally) immediately after it suffered a horrible tragedy
wait seriously
what's wrong with him
on topic though, i think he needs something way more severe than unamerican garbage as this isn't the first time he's done this crap and if he comes back i doubt it'll be the last
toby
toby
Toby

volume of testosterone : 117621

Back to top Go down

Post by Level 23 Glonkmaster December 21st 2015, 12:50 pm

samoyed wrote:
flademcgay wrote:there's also no forgetting his stint in which he criticized france (america's first ally) immediately after it suffered a horrible tragedy
wait seriously
what's wrong with him
on topic though, i think he needs something way more severe than unamerican garbage as this isn't the first time he's done this crap and if he comes back i doubt it'll be the last

if we get a majority yes we should have a poll where we vote on what label we give him
Level 23 Glonkmaster
Level 23 Glonkmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 21st 2015, 12:51 pm

done and yep as soon as the paris shooting happened he messages me going like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PARIS GOT SHOT UP AGAIN HOW CAN THEY BE SO FUCKING STUPID"
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 12:52 pm

rt the edgemaster
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 21st 2015, 12:54 pm

samoyed wrote:rt the edgemaster
i dont think rt is edgy i think he's such a loser that he has to convince everyone he's apathetic to everything because thats what TOP MINDS do

or hes a developing sociopath who wants to make sure everyone thinks he doesnt care about literally anything (even though he obviously does salty city)
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 12:59 pm

dont let him back this place has had a quality boost withotu him here
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

volume of testosterone : 130192

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 21st 2015, 1:06 pm

tomoko-chan wrote:he spammed the living heck out of us

i dont think he'll be able to return without having a chit chat with us first
he posted like 20 threads which i removed in a few seconds

the reason i never made an automod is because its so easy to remove threads made en masse that its not needed
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:08 pm

if he comes back do you really think he'll stop shit posting and talking shit about everyone
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 1:09 pm

having him sit down and have a discussion with us about this is a pretty decent idea
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:09 pm

thats a retarded idea just dont let him back on
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 1:10 pm

Ugly wrote:if he comes back do you really think he'll stop shit posting and talking shit about everyone
he's more or less admitted that the only reason he does this is because he's pretty much a weenie irl that avoids getting into any sort of argument with people
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:11 pm

then that just makes it even worse
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 21st 2015, 1:12 pm

the only way rtcity will ever come back is if he falls off his pedestal and realizes nobody else will tolerate his shit
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by salty December 21st 2015, 1:13 pm

that feelio when you quit and call abuse for being banned for 6 hours
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 1:14 pm

which is never going to happen
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:14 pm

um zacmac is a fucking fatty i know im just barely below being overweight but i was born with it so its fine
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 21st 2015, 1:14 pm

if RT comes back he'll blow up once we give him shit for the raid
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by toby December 21st 2015, 1:14 pm

tfw you abused more than half of the forum across the entire history of otx and when you get a slap on the wrist punishment you quit
toby
toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:15 pm

he didnt even raid he was just acting like a retard
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by sadako December 21st 2015, 1:15 pm

he's going to have it out for me with an even stronger grudge since he thinks he's better than me and thinks that im behind a conspiracy to ban him from OTTD
sadako
sadako

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:17 pm

if he does come back his posts need to be restricted to hqs cause he posts nothing worthwhile
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly December 21st 2015, 1:18 pm

how can the weather BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so stupid?
Ugly
Ugly
the commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next