flamingdinneru: the chat

+2
salty
alyaza
6 posters

Go down

flamingdinneru: the chat Empty flamingdinneru: the chat

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 12:23 pm

http://www.otthunderdome.com/t1451-flamingdinner-s-antics-are-most-likely-illegal-the-thread
[11:51:56 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i wonder how FD will respond to that
[11:53:27 AM] Stag God: whatever it is it will probably include a bunch of "smrt"
[11:53:46 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i like how he uses that as if it's some sort of trump card
[11:53:59 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it's a fucking emoji
[11:54:06 AM] Stag God: or the even more stupid :rtcity:
[11:54:33 AM] Stag God: like he's being ironic or some shit
[11:54:33 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: but yeah i'm actually kind of curious if what he does indeed would violate the texas laws against cyberstalking
[11:55:01 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it sure as fuck seems like it considering he's been threatening to sic harassment teams and doxxers on us for the past several months
[11:56:04 AM] Stag God: he doesnt have shit he doesnt even have any friends let alone connections to a "bill waggoner crew"
[11:56:18 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: im aware he doesn't
[11:57:00 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: more importantly
[11:57:11 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: the law does not care that he does not actually have connections with fuck all
[11:58:20 AM] Stag God: obviously i dont like fd, but that doesnt mean i want him to go to jail.
[11:58:29 AM] Stag God: that just seems over the top
[11:58:32 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he probably wont he's like 16
[11:58:38 AM] Stag God: even juvi
[11:59:24 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: also hahaha what the fuck
[11:59:38 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: FD's pseudonym has gotten some random dude in pennsylvania doxxed like five times
[11:59:44 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: by his own admission
[11:59:52 AM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "FlamingDinner: i've already gotten some poor guy in pennsylvania doxxed like five times"
[12:00:11 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i completely missed that in the chat stalin leaked to me
[12:00:28 PM] Stag God: spooky threats amirite
[12:00:56 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: lol
[12:00:58 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "FlamingDinner: that zoe quinn chick opened an "anti harassment network" that says they can do things lke hacking"
[12:01:04 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: still the most pathetic quote known to man
[12:01:33 PM] Stag God: i wouldnt even pay him any attention
[12:01:55 PM] Stag God: ill keep a tab open and see if i can get him if he tries to make a new account on ottd
[12:02:56 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: you know hes going to now that i pointed out that he can get a decade of jail time for being dumb and trying to le epikally haxxor diseased
[12:03:37 PM] Stag God: yeah definitely hes going to try to say shit on how hes innocent or whatever
[12:04:33 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i cant wait for him to try and argue with the law of fucking texas
[12:06:03 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: why does FD feel a need to make huge paragraphs with literally no formatting whatsoever
[12:06:16 PM] Stag God: who knows but i dont read them
[12:06:17 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: does he expect people to actually try and parse that shit or
[12:06:18 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: what
[12:06:42 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "the only people here who actually hate me are you and rtcity and it's because you're both even bigger tools than i'm being right now who can't put down some stupid forum rivalry shit and gotta keep brigading and telling everyone about how much you don't like fd and starting pissy shits over it,"
[12:07:08 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: FD is a living embodiment of dunning-kruger
[12:07:17 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and it's so beautiful
[12:07:17 PM] Stag God: who is "you", stalin?
[12:07:21 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: no it's oaky
[12:07:27 PM] Stag God: oh lol
[12:07:35 PM] Stag God: hes so delusional
[12:07:47 PM] Stag God: "everyone loves me i dont know what you guys are thinking!!!"
[12:08:07 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: if he werent 16 i'd just make a kiwifar.ms thread on him and let dudes go nuts because jesus fucking christ hes going to grow up to become the next great american cow
[12:08:36 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: hes to a point where i really dont think hes going to grow out of it -- if anything i think FD's actually been getting worse since he showed up on OTx
[12:08:48 PM] Stag God: true definitely
[12:09:01 PM] Stag God: like come on dude its been 2 years grow the fuck up
[12:09:12 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: almost 3 actually i think
[12:09:16 PM] Stag God: yup
[12:09:24 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: no actually yeah it's more like 2 1/2
[12:09:35 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: showed up around the days of OTRep's death which was back in Feb 2013
[12:09:55 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it's sad because at least then he was just an unfunny faggot who thought he was a troll
[12:10:42 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: now he's legitimately delusional and believes there is a conspiracy against him and that OTTD is the big bad instigator and that we all need to stop bullying him because it's a federal crime to put up his name and city of residence and point out that he's a vorephile and furry
[12:11:28 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and that everything in the article is "slander and lies" and that somehow it is responsible for his family laughing at him and for all his troubles in life and we are literally hitler and need to all die because we're pathetic
[12:11:45 PM] Stag God: hahah how would his family have even found out
[12:11:49 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: actually having typed that out HOLY SHIT he is so fucking crazy
[12:12:06 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: they found out because "neci left the article on me open"
[12:12:23 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and then some other family member started telling the sepulvedas about it and i guess it got to FD's actual family?
[12:12:29 PM] Stag God: at this point its hard to tell if hes telling the truth or lying completely
[12:12:36 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he blames me for it in any case
[12:12:43 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: even though neci is very blatantly the root of the problem here
[12:12:54 PM] Stag God: definitely
[12:13:06 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: unfortunately for FD i do not have control over the actions of other people and he just happened to get the short end of the stick
[12:13:16 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: actually, that's why he's on this crusade against us basically
[12:13:42 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it is literally because neci was fucking stupid and left a tab open on FD's article for a reason that i can't understand because why would neci be reading FD's PNWiki article?
[12:14:01 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: neci doesnt even live in the US as far as i'm awarer
[12:14:10 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: what does he care about FD's dumb shit
[12:14:31 PM] Stag God: its probably all lies
[12:14:41 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: it probably is actually lol
[12:14:53 PM] Stag God: and he just doesnt want the article up cuz his i-i-inanet reputation!!
[12:14:56 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: here's some more of that crazy fucking stupid paragraph BTW
[12:14:57 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i'm thoroughly convinced the only reason you two hate me (or at least rtcity because if oaky doesn't want people to brand him as a racist he should stop talking shit about every demographic he doesn't fall into) is that we got off on the wrong foot and both of you are too childish to look past any of that and just go "fetishist+on the spectrum+slightly obnoxious+hispanic+may or may not have phoned in a few posts to neci's first account+everything rt accuses me of+basically everything that doesn't have to do with my actual personality and my value as a person=satan""
[12:15:36 PM] Stag God: FD calling someone else childish??? lel
[12:15:45 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: you can kind of tell that FD's a little bit more than just slightly autistic
[12:15:51 PM] Stag God: like dude youre the one who keeps coming back
[12:16:07 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: didn't he reject the idea that he was autistic?
[12:16:07 PM] Stag God: yeah didnt he say his doctor didnt know shit when he was diagnosed with autism or w/e?
[12:16:09 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ya
[12:16:12 PM] Stag God: yuuup
[12:16:20 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i mean god damn
[12:16:26 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he takes oaky's "racism" at face value
[12:16:45 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: even though it is extremely obvious that oaky is not serious in any way shape or form and cannot be taken seriously in any way shape or form
[12:16:53 PM] Stag God: yeah exactly
[12:17:00 PM] Stag God: victim to the max
[12:17:34 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: heres the last bit and you can just tell hes never going to grow up because oh god hes still on about how we're "dead"
[12:17:35 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: " hope you're as at peace with these as i am and that we all try to improve but i honestly doubt you ever will because i'm trying to imagine you two as "good people" and i can't think of jack shit. whatever, anyways just the fact that i'm nice means i'm 100x more than you will be as long as you keep piddling about on some toxic zombie forum"
[12:18:09 PM] Stag God: first off FD is obviously not at peace
[12:18:18 PM] Stag God: how long has he not actually been on our forum?
[12:18:45 PM] Stag God: i imagine all this time away from otx everyday he wakes up with the burning desire to hop on ottd and start writing paragraphs on how hes changed
[12:19:00 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i'm nice" says FD as he threatens diseased with nonexistent squads of haxxors, tries to find a way to haxxor link, tells me repeatedly to kill myself, is a repulsive human being in general etc.
[12:19:09 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: victim to the max
[12:19:19 PM] Stag God: and him doing that shit again with "look at how nice i am im so much nicer than you!!" like that time he had to apologize hahaha
[12:19:35 PM] Stag God: like bro if you hate us so much why do you keep coming back
[12:19:53 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and of course we can't forget he literally joined for the purpose of trying to harass me because he was salty over me making fun of his pony posts on ROT back in the year of our lord le shiggidy diggidy 2000+10+2
[12:20:17 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i'm nice" says FD as he threatens diseased with nonexistent squads of haxxors, tries to find a way to haxxor link, tells me repeatedly to kill myself, is a repulsive human being in general etc.
victim to the max
and of course we can't forget he literally joined for the purpose of trying to harass me because he was salty over me making fun of his pony posts on ROT back in the year of our lord le shiggidy diggidy 2000+10+2
[12:23:34 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: LOL
[12:23:35 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "you can't say dumb shit like this without a formal counter argument over why i'm wrong which i would actually love to see.
and i was saying bye to rt FOR NOW since i know his dumbshit face will have to turn up in my life again eventually since he's basically like a ghost that didn't get any superpowers or whatever when they died so he tries to haunt me but he can't really do shit"
[12:23:57 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: the only reason i still turn up in his life is because he shows up on here and bitches when i do absolutely nothing
[12:24:16 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i have not formally contacted him since furyroad2 collapsed
[12:24:29 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he's always been the dumb fuck trying to contact me
[12:24:47 PM] Stag God: ""bye to rt FOR NOW since i know his dumbshit face will have to turn up in my life again eventually" says the guy who keeps fucking returning even after he said he wont ever come back
[12:24:52 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he sends me shit over tumblr all the time because for some reason he follows my tumblr blog
[12:25:02 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: no joke
[12:25:31 PM] Stag God: so you bitch about him -- why does he fucking care? "oh my god someone thinks im dumb better CLEAR UP THA CONFUSION and write a 5 page essay on how ive changed!"
[12:26:39 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: seriously
[12:27:06 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ive deleted most of his messages but there's still a couple in my inbox from himk
[12:27:07 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "Anonymous said:
"he's easily identifiable!!!!" rt screeches as he doesn't even stop to verify this... the only other place you can find my (now not used) handle besides the wiki is a pastebin of the article's intro i made that i'm going to ask to be removed by virtue of "i made it""
[12:27:25 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: prodragonsantidinguses said:
don't kill yourself dude, death hurts and it always gets better (this is my blog btw, i never deleted)
[12:27:39 PM] Stag God: how often does he send you shit
[12:27:48 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: about once or twice a month depending
[12:28:02 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: that last one was from i think early this month
[12:28:18 PM] Stag God: god dayum
[12:28:23 PM] Stag God: next level obsession
[12:28:33 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i know he's sent me more
[12:28:39 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: but i answered them so let me go dig them up
[12:29:29 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: because i have something that automatically tags all my asks as the name of the person who sends me the ask so i can look up all the asks a certain person has sent me
[12:29:55 PM] Stag God: coo
[12:32:27 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ya let's see
[12:32:29 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "if you're just going to stop replying and use your shitty bullshit to excuse your asshole behavior and the fucking of my real life because you can't be enough of a good person to observe some basic tenants about biographies of living people, be my guest. just don't say i didn't say i warned you"
[12:32:49 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i know my real name is fucking on there, and there's nothing i've ever been able to do about it. i ONLY gave out my instagram once it had already been widely circulated with the image leaks and that aspect of my privacy had been violated."
[12:32:54 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "neci left the wiki page open and now HIS brother is circulating rumors in the family about me, wildly misinterpreted from your already maybe 10% factual wiki article, and i think some white girl at my school may have found it. and if you were implying gamergate is a stupid pursuit i fucking hate twitter and haven't touched twitter... unless you mean instagram in which case you're fuckin' stupid."
[12:33:00 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "what's so bad about my twitter? anyways not even cwcki is cruel enough to tie people's real life identities to their online personas unless done so by the person. my arm was twisted into revealing my real name in the skype chat before the video as a requirement, and i never asked for youtube to integrate google plus. i was already using that youtube account and there was nothing i could do. that video and the fuknigga android video (which was an embed to avoid this) are all you have on me in tr."
[12:33:07 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "is there any way i can get you to remove my name, location and picture from my article? and taking down the videos you have of me irl would be nice too."
[12:33:11 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i would highly advise against just responding "no", i have plans for if this were to happen and you wouldn't like any of them."
[12:34:05 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: all from him in the last two months
[12:35:47 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: plus this stupid shit
[12:35:48 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "Her screen name was different from her username and I actually did leave for a week in early April I'm pretty sure? The point is nice job making me look like an asshole despite the fact I have to live with the guilt that (cont)"
[12:36:29 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: which was about his friend who died of nonexistent cancer and that he subsequently tried to use to make me look like a "sociopath" because FD
[12:37:20 PM] Stag God: oooh i remember that cancer shit
[12:37:31 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ya i had an entire conversation with him about that over tumblr
[12:37:47 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: predictably he damage controlled like a bitch about it and used it to claim i was a sociopath
[12:38:20 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "i think you’re partially to blame for being really insufferable but they should have told you to fuck off much earlier
the world is shit a plague on both your houses etc"
[12:38:31 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: this was when i got kicked out of OTx for a bit
[12:38:43 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he tried to claim he has "basic compassion for me
[12:38:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "just because i wouldn’t be friends with you doesn’t mean i don’t have basic compassion for you, though from what i’ve seen you not understanding that wouldn’t be new"
[12:38:55 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i called bullshit on that because it's obvious he doesn't
[12:39:25 PM] Stag God: i dont think fd cares about anyone but himself
[12:39:34 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: lol
[12:39:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he responded with a word wall that included this wonderful piece
[12:39:45 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "considering your reaction to me telling you about my relatives palestinians killed and my uncle and my waifu was “nobody cares” i don’t expect you to understand but ftr my waifu actually did hero and it was partially because i hadn’t talked to her in a few days on skype. i said she died of ass cancer because i wanted to test and see if a buzzword for “bad” would make you change your mind or at least remedy the fact that your reaction to the news of anybody hero would be most likely “that’s a dumb thing to do”"
[12:40:10 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: and of course, i'm somehow supposed to be the sociopath here lol
[12:40:57 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: but of course in the world of flamingdinner, manipulating your supposed "best friend"s death is apparently perfectly fine as long as it's to prove points about other people that you don't like!
[12:41:04 PM] Stag God: "ass cancer" yeah no he didnteven try to make it believable
[12:41:31 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: oh and he responded with fucking greentext on tumblr
[12:41:42 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: unironically
[12:41:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: ">be me
>try to talk to frenemy at best who’s going through rough emotions
>says i don’t actually care because i don’t like him
>point out faulty logic and reason that i feel sorry for anything that happens to anyone i know
>smart asses me, repeats “umm NO you DON’T feel sorry for me bc i don’t lik u” and calls me an asshole because i lied about the manner in which a very near and dear friend died for sympathy points one time on a private log where i was pretty much just seeing if this nigger had a bone of sympathy in his body
>mfw this is the reason why he’s in the situation he’s in and why i don’t talk to him any more
i wish you the best in life dude but your attitude is riddick"
[12:42:12 PM] Stag God: "frenemy"
[12:42:17 PM] Stag God: so desparate for friends
[12:43:34 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i told a couple of dudes i'm friends with on tumblr about how shitty of a person FD was for making up friends who have terminal illnesses and he responded with
[12:43:35 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "Dude you are literally just mad because I proved you don’t have any sympathy at all. Lol. I was just going all out and I was right. Stay mad I guess"
[12:44:11 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: which is funny because then they agreed with me that he was indeed a shitty person
[12:44:30 PM] Stag God: its like everyone FD comes across he just makes them hate him
[12:44:38 PM] Stag God: even people like swb and the other fautx people
[12:44:53 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: this is my favorite quote from all of it
[12:44:54 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "you know i’d like to respond to this meaningfully but FD there’s nothing meaningful to respond to and i’ve already established pretty nicely that your “friend dying” is complete and absolute baloney of the highest degree and it’s a shitty attempt at mining sympathy that has never worked and will never worked because it’s fucking illogical"
[12:46:12 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: oh and then he fed me some dumb shit about how dogman thinks im a sociopath
[12:46:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "As I’ve said this guy’s opinion on all my stuff being hacked into by someone I considered an acquaintance was “well YOU downloaded it and ran it!” despite the fact he got the exact same malware as me but couldn’t run it because he was on a Mac, and this included my Skype (which was actually hacked before the malware), phone and other things. I didn’t talk to my girlfriend for a while and she was also depressed and since I wasn’t answering anything (as far as I know, hell Diseased might have sent her something telling her to kill herself) all the more reason for her to tie a noose!! So yeah she did die and it was partially because my Skype was hacked into but there was no cancer. BTW I talked to dogman and he also thinks you’re a sociopath, rtcity"
[12:47:13 PM] Stag God: diseased didnt send shit
[12:47:21 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: notice how he implies diseased might have somehow been involved in the death of his girlfriend because nothing can ever be unrelated to OTx
[12:48:31 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: "4. again, basically you’re manipulating a dead best friend’s horrific demise in some sort of petty ass attempt to get back at me? nice. i’m sure your dead friend would be very proud that you are dragging her name into some bullshit because you’re still hurt as fuck that people called you for being a shitty person"
[12:49:09 PM] Stag God: i wonder what his thought process is to think anything he does is a good idea
[12:49:15 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i dunno
[12:49:22 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he responded to that with "Oh no I must have utterly crushed your feelings by telling a small fib about how my gf died in an attempt to prove your status as a sociopath which I did bc there’s no other reason you’d be so mad about a little sympathy mining lmfao of course I respect her death that’s why I was bawling like a baby when you started saying shit like nobody cares and it’s your fault"
[12:49:44 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: a "small fib" FD claims as he tries to use it against all of OTx in every way possible
[12:52:08 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: so yeah basically FD is fucking crazy
[12:52:31 PM | Edited 12:52:36 PM] Stag God: yeah without a doubt
[12:52:38 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i wonder if he still follows me on tumblr
[12:52:56 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: gonna check although i think i blocked him
[12:53:10 PM] Stag God: i wouldnt put it past him to make a new account
[12:53:20 PM] Stag God: just to follow you
[12:55:35 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: he does not appear to follow me
[12:55:38 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: good
[12:55:57 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: i know he has alts
[12:56:18 PM] patriotic appaloosa horse: blocked
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

flamingdinneru: the chat Empty Re: flamingdinneru: the chat

Post by salty June 23rd 2015, 12:37 pm

fd saying that us not letting him come on our forum is illegal is just as stupid as you trying to turn it around on him op
salty
salty
STILL UNSTOPPABLE

volume of testosterone : 293647

http://www.otthunderdome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Total "Chad" June 23rd 2015, 3:51 pm

bagel wrote:fd saying that us not letting him come on our forum is illegal is just as stupid as you trying to turn it around on him op
if i don't ever have to mess with fd again by all means do it
Total
Total "Chad"
Grand Mac Daddy Big Mac

volume of testosterone : 155850

http://www.otthunderdome.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by him June 23rd 2015, 4:48 pm

roomo wrote:
bagel wrote:fd saying that us not letting him come on our forum is illegal is just as stupid as you trying to turn it around on him op

it could be effective in making him shut up
hhahahah NO
nothing is effective in getting rid of him
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza June 23rd 2015, 7:48 pm

the thing about FD is, he's so autistic and legitimately fucking delusional that short of him being thrown in a psyche ward for awhile, hes literally never going to stop because he doesnt realize that nobody wants him

he STILL believes that there are no valid reasons to dislike him for fucks sakes
alyaza
alyaza
Pedophile

volume of testosterone : 5434

http://fudgiefighteria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the 4th disciple April 24th 2019, 2:33 am

to think that all we had to do to get rid of fd (for good) was to get rid of rtcity
the 4th disciple
the 4th disciple
hello?
hello?

volume of testosterone : 245730

Back to top Go down

Post by him April 24th 2019, 1:00 pm

fd was only coming to visit his lover
him
him
Praetorian of Liberty

volume of testosterone : 300334
Location : 100 FT UNDER THE WATER CUZ FLORIDA IS LEEETERULLY SINKING!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down